Meadway celebrated its 50th birthday in 2019, though the company can trace its roots back to 1964 with the same family of owners. Unlike the majority of Private Hire companies in London who all seem to boast of being the fastest growing, we are certainly one of the oldest! We continue to provide the same exceptional service that we have always done, to quite literally millions of clients.
Our smart, modern fleet is controlled by Cordic's state of the art bookings and despatch system, which tracks all our vehicles real-time. This assures that you receive the closest available vehicle and can be informed by SMS when your car arrives to pick you up. All our drivers are licensed by Transport for London and are courteous, smartly dressed and, as a security measure, are issued with Meadway identification badges. All our vehicles are also licensed with Transport for London and are fitted with satellite navigation systems which are automatically pre-programmed with the details of your journey.
Licensed with the Public Carriage Office (now Transport for London) in 2002, when licensing was first introduced, we are also a 5 star graded Platinum Private Hire Operator with the London Private Hire Association.
- Drivers will be impeccably dressed and courteous at all times.
- Our executive cars are valeted daily.
- As a security measure, our drivers are issued with Meadway identification badges.
- Journeys will be carefully pre-planned according to your specifications and destination.
- Discretion of the highest standard is always guaranteed regarding and conversations overhead, business or personal matters.
- Meadway's Control Centre checks all arrival times in advance (flights etc.) to ensure a punctual and efficient service.
- On your arrival, you will be greeted by your driver, who will be carrying a meeting board with the passenger's name on it.
- Drivers will be equipped with mobile phones for your convenience at a nominal charge.